How fascinating are the beauties of animal dresses! In fashion and its accessories, in interior design, as upholstery- and furnishing fabrics, as cushions, tablecloths and wallpapers, in the stationary
and gift wrapping – the design and interpretations of all kinds of animal dresses are indispensable.They beautify us and our surroundings – they make us happy while bringing us closer to mysterious nature.
The new publication JUNGLE FEVER of the ready-to-use series shows an up to date design-collection of ANIMAL DRESSES, PELTS, FURS and HIDES, REPTILE- and SNAKESKIN, FEATHERS, even BUTTERFLIES...
and lots of related companions – interpreted with a contemporary flair.
In this book and on the included DVD you will find 138 vector and layered multi-purpose designs, suitable for Fashion, Interior Design, Architecture, Home Textiles, Beauty, Lifestyle, Gift Wrapping,
Stationery... All designs are ready-to-use separated on different layers for colouring and easy adapting to your technical devices. The author can draw upon many years of industry experience – all
designs are developed taking into account the specific criteria of the industry.
• 138 vector and layered multi-purpose designs
• All designs are arranged in layers that correspond to the usual methods of production. This will
help you to achieve a product-specific pattern construction.
• Extra layers in each design-file with lots of features, such as guides, platforms, outline
drawings, single design elements etc.
• Many elements are already windowed and separated.
• All designs are laid out in a size of 35 cm x 32 cm.
• All repeats used in this book can be divided and multiplied accordingly. Most of the repeats
used in industry will fit to these proportions
• Each design is created as a vector file. This means you can scale the designs without loosing
• DVD with all designs in the vector formats: *.ai (Adobe Illustrator CS5 or newer),
*.eps (for Illustrator CS5 and CorelDraw Graphic Suite X5 or newer),
*.pdf (for Adobe Acrobat and all software mentioned).